Greetings LIM Family,
We can’t thank each and every one of you enough for making our Lim Family Invitational Karate Championships a really memorable day!
We greatly appreciate Reverend Bruce Johnson inspiring us first thing in the morning with prayer.
And the Lion Dance performed by Sifu Lester Figueroa’s One Heart Siu Lum Pai Hung Gar Kung Fu school – pure enchantment! Thank you for this truly precious gift.
From our black belt judges, scorekeeper/timekeepers, ring managers, ring runners, set up and clean up crew, medic team, announcers, karate parents, competitors and all our families – everyone who made it all such a huge success –
you are all awesome!
Special Thanks for your support –
- ACS Martial Arts – Arizona Ch’uan Fa Society – Chandler, AZ
- Professor Ray Fisher & Simo Meredith Fisher
- Corder Kajukenbo – Mesa & Gilbert, AZ
- Professor Kelly Corder & Sr. Sifu Jennifer Corder
- APSK Martial Arts Academy – Mesa, AZ
- Professor Jerry Shaw & Simo Ella Shaw
- Sloan’s ATA MMA – Queen Creek, AZ
- Master Robert Sloan & Mrs. Kristen Sloan
- One Heart Siu Lum Pai Hung Gar Kung Fu – Chandler, AZ
- Sifu Lester Figueroa & Mrs. Figueroa
- Hoyt’s Kajukenbo – Peoria, AZ – Maui, HI
- Sigung Greg Hoyt & Simo Kim Hoyt
- Elite Martial Arts – Queen Creek, AZ
- Master Von Villas & Mrs. Villas
- Snedigar Martial Arts – Chandler, AZ
- Master James Raemisch
- America’s Best Karate – Chandler, AZ
- Master Mike Erickson
- Ki-senshi Martial Arts – Tolleson, AZ
- Sifu David Lopez Aquilar & Mrs. Lopez
- National Fighter’s Syndicate Tournament Promoter
- Sifu George Ariza
- Barney Family Sports Complex
- Mr. Kenny Barney & the Barney Family
- AZ Local Magazine
- Angela Smith, Chris Cinnell & Tanya Ruth
We are smiling as we recall the spirited competition, martial arts school pride and great sportsmanship. Congratulations! You ALL did your instructors proud!
If any competitor failed to receive their medal, we ask that their Head Instructor please contact us and we will make sure they receive it.
And please know that any good deed, kind gesture or words of kindness, no matter how small it may seem, did not go un-noticed.
With Deepest Gratitude & Warmest Regards,
George & Patrice Lim
*Mark your calendars for next year’s Lim Family Invitational Karate tournament being held on Saturday, September 17, 2016